Editor’s Picks: Our Favorite Latin Cocktail
By Latina Staff | 05/18/2012 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
The warm weather is here, and what better way to celebrate than with a delicioso cocktail? We’ve picked our favorite drinks and tell you how to whip ‘em up. We strongly encourage trying them all. (Just not all at once.)
Sugey Palomares, Associate Digital Editor: Mojito
“Mojitos are always my go-to drink in the summer. The mix of mint sprigs, sugar, lime juice and touch of rum is the sweetest combination. Salud!”
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)