By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 04/15/2011 - 00:20 | 1 Comment
With cuts to health care programs and education grants and changes to the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) food program, the federal 2012 budget proposed by House Republicans would be devastating for Latino families, said officials at the National Hispanic Leadership Agenda on Thursday.
With Latinos numbering 50.5 million and Latino students making up...
- Millions of Americans Live Overseas, Report Says
- Raffi Torres Suspended, San Jose Sharks Lose Second Game To The L.A. Kings
- New OAS Report Eyes 'Health' Approach, Decriminalization Of Drugs In The Americas
- UFC: Vitor Belfort Vs. Luke Rockhold In Brazil
- A Daughter's Last Gift Turns Her Struggling Family Into New Millionaires