By Grace Bastidas | 04/17/2012 - 12:04 | 0 Comments
Whew! You filed your taxes and are completely exhausted. Now you’re thinking it’s time to kick up your feet and relax. Well, think again. Why not get a head start on next year’s returns and avoid all the unnecessary stress that seems to take over your life each April? We consulted with Suzanna de Baca, vice president of wealth strategies...
By Dorkys Ramos | 11/29/2011 - 10:30 | 2 Comments
Aah, the holidays. A chance to spend time with family, friends and coworkers. But if you get too wrapped up in the Christmas consumerism, it can also lead to quality time with the debt collector. Below, financial advisor Bob Brooks shares his tips on how to avoid digging yourself into a hole this holiday season so the joy doesn’t come to a screeching halt when the...
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect
- 'American Idol' Finale Draws Record Low Ratings In 12th Season