By | 12/13/2010 - 13:49 | 3 Comments
The National Community Reinvestment Coalition (NCRC) thinks that banks are being unfair to Latinos applying for Federally guaranteed mortgages called FHA loans and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is investigating their claims.
Twenty-two banks are accused of not giving loans to qualified applicants. To be...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize