By Adriana Rivera | 01/09/2012 - 12:16 | 0 Comments
Fernanda Andrade, the Brazilian star of the new horror film The Devil Inside can celebrate her film’s record-breaking opening weekend box office revenue at $34.5 million! The film was made for only $1 million, which makes this film the biggest opening of all time during early January, according to ...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize