By Dolores | 04/15/2010 - 19:00 | 0 Comments
I enjoy reading your column and try to take your advice on how to be an empowered Latina. But it’s not working. I am 34 years old, am divorced, have no children, am good-looking, own my own home and have a great career as a police officer. The problem is el machismo. The men around here can’t handle my independencia. I...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize