By Verky Arcos | 01/12/2011 - 14:45 | 1 Comment
Trends come and go and one spring trend back in full force (though perhaps a bit prematurely) is coral EVERYTHING. Cameron Diaz looked amazing in her deep coral dress at a recent red carpet premiere for The Green Hornet and you can too! Check out all these cute coral fashion pieces you can start incorporating into your wardrobe now...
By Verky Arcos | 01/10/2011 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
We can always count on style maven Nicole Richie to add her personal flair to any outfit. She was wearing this layered ensemble when photographed leaving the Andy Lecompte salon in West Hollywood.
Here’s how to get Richie’s laid-back Los Angeles look for a whole lot less!
By Miranda Noland | 01/09/2011 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
It's one week into the new year. How are you doing on your new year's resolutions? A majority of resolutions center around getting thinner and healthier. If you are anything like us, you may need some bright new gear or a virtual personal trainer to help you keep your butt in gear. It's the perfect way to reward yourself for sticking to your goals!
By Verky Arcos | 01/08/2011 - 14:30 | 2 Comments
The dominicana singer recently told us what her secrets are when it comes to taking style from flat to fierce!
1. “If you have a dress that is too long and you have no time to alter it, find a skinny, skinny belt in your closet. Adjust it over your waist, and fold the dress over it, making sure to hide the belt. See? Sometimes you throw a dress away because...
By Miranda Noland | 01/06/2011 - 09:45 | 0 Comments
Selena Gomez was an all-around winner at last night's People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles — she took home the award for Favorite Breakout Artist, and she looked stunning in two very different looks. She arrived at the awards show in a...
By Lauren Cosenza | 01/05/2011 - 14:46 | 0 Comments
'Tis the season to rock a sequined, metallic or bejeweled micro-mini or – even cooler – dress shorts. And with an abundance of textured tights to choose from, you can keep legs warm while looking head-to-toe hot!
By Luisa Orozco | 01/04/2011 - 13:00 | 2 Comments
Just because the temperature is dropping and you have to bundle up doesn’t mean you have to give up on looking cute. This winter season go for a trendy bootie! They work for a festive party or the office and totally jazz up all that bulky winter wear.
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness