By Miranda Noland | 05/03/2011 - 09:23 | 1 Comment
The biggest night in fashion didn't disappoint — Zoe Saldana was a ray of light in Calvin Klein, Jennifer Lopez was a showstopper in Gucci and Salma Hayek continued to pay homage to Alexander McQueen. The...
By Miranda Noland | 05/02/2011 - 13:35 | 0 Comments
Tonight is quite possibly the biggest night in fashion—the Metropolitan Musuem of Art's Costume Institute's annual gala. Every year, the event draws the biggest names in the fashion, modeling and entertainment worlds. Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty is the exhibit that will be opening at the MET after the gala. Salma Hayek...
By Verky Arcos | 05/02/2011 - 12:15 | 0 Comments
Latino designers had a strong presence on the 2011 Premios Billboard red carpet. Below is a breakdown of some of the fabulous fashion designers you should know:
By Latina Staff | 04/29/2011 - 16:34 | 4 Comments
Fashionistas, meet your new Latina fairy godmother: Ecuadorean Denise Focil, the woman behind two fashion labels we love, Alpinestars by Denise Focil and ASTARS. Launched in 2009, Alpinestars by Denise Focil is known for its impeccably constructed leather...
By Verky Arcos | 04/29/2011 - 14:15 | 0 Comments
With the new film Prom, starring newcomer Janelle Ortiz, premiering in theaters today all across the country and prom season right around the corner, we thought it’d be a good time to share some pretty dresses for inspiration...
By Verky Arcos | 04/28/2011 - 13:01 | 1 Comment
Yesterday La La Vasquez attended the TIME 100 Gala: TIME'S 100 Most Influential People In The World with her NBA star hubby. She kept is classy wearing a feminine a-line strapless cocktail dress accessorized with only a belt, black pumps and a pink clutch. To get her look or the casual and rocked out way of wearing this dress, check-out our picks.
By Mariela Rosario | 04/27/2011 - 14:45 | 0 Comments
- Oscar De La Hoya, Felix Trinidad To Be Inducted Into Boxing Hall Of Fame
- IAEA assures Mexican public after radioactive material located
- EU fines 5 banks, broker $2.3 bn for rigging key interest rates
- Work Continues To Save Whales In Florida's Everglades
- Montana Rape Case Judge: I've Become A 'Lightning Rod' But I Shouldn't Be Punished
- What Gloria Estefan Revealed About Shakira's Crossover Years
- Artists Transform Old Chinatown Beauty Parlor Into A Creative Playground
- 11 Imaginary Republican Enemies That Could Give Bigfoot A Run For Its Money
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims