A Petite Girl's Style Guide to Summer
By Verky Arcos | 06/27/2013 - 22:46 | 0 Comments
Latinas might be known for their curves, but that doesn't mean we don't come in all shapes and sizes. And just like every body type out there, figuring out what to wear when you're petite can be somewhat challenging. With warm weather officially in full swing, we've done the homework for you so you can get ready in these trendy, stylish pieces that will add depth to your petite frame both vertically or horizontally.
WRAP IT UP
A wrap dress compliments almost all body types, petites included!
DIANE von FURSTENBERG Wrap Dress, $385, bloomingdales.com
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'