Fall Trend: Tweed & Plaid
By Jessica Morrobel | 10/04/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
The leaves are changing and so is the fashion. Tweed has been around since the 1900s and it coincided with the new self-sufficiency of women while the men were away at war. Since then, year after year, plaid reinvents itself. So this fall, reinvent your wardrobe with plaid and get inspired by the current tweed trend.
Tweed Shealth Dress
This elegantly cut dress deserves to be kept – team it with understated accessories and leather pumps for a gorgeous day to night look.
Tweed Shealth Dress, $85, lastcall.com
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness
- School Science Project Goes Terribly Wrong, Hospitalizing Students
- Erika Andiola: Stop Deportations First, Then Fight For Legislation