The 12 Best Trends Coming Out of Coachella!
By Verky Arcos | 04/15/2013 - 12:19 | 0 Comments
Every year the Coachella music festival, held in Indio, California, gets bigger and better! This is true not only with its musical talent, but, more importantly, with its specific boho style. Checkout some of the best fashions coming out of this annual event that can be considered for your summer wardrobe -- even if you didn’t make it to the shows.
Incorporate an 80’s edge to your style with high-waisted cut-off shorts that are worn with everything from tees to flowy tanks.
'Exposed Slasher Flick' High Waist Cutoff Shorts, $72, Nordstrom.com
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'