It's the special time of the year in New York where fashion is in full force – it's New York Fashion Week! Lincoln Center and studios may be filled with what to look forward to next spring and summer, but it's outside where we find style inspiration for right now from fashion forward Latinas. Peep the best street style looks:
1. NYFW Street Style: Ashley Rose
Boricua Ashley Rose is a fashion stylist and vintage sunglasses designer who sported one of her own designs this New York Fashion Week.
2. NYFW Street Style: Aurora Loyla
Aurora Loyla is a junior editor at Elle Mexico who mixed high-end labels with fast fashion. Here the Mexicana pairs a deceiving Forever 21 bag with a blazer by Carolina Herrera.
3. NYFW Street Style: Andrea Lopez
Colombian architect Andrea Lopez, of Bogota's Vintage Lab, mixes a micro print, floral dress with chic leather ankle boots.
4. NYFW Street Style: Gaby Ostolaza
19-year-old fashion designer and FIT student Gaby Ostolaza works Lincoln Center in a statement look and blue hair. The Peruvian and Puerto Rican sported a whimsical Lego clutch that was fun and quirky!
5. NYFW Street Style: Gaby Ostolaza 2
6. NYFW Street Style: Maria Cartagena
The New York based style Boricua blogger Maria Cartagena from One Style At A Time styles up a khaki half zip dress with shoes by Calvin Klein and Franco Sarto sunglasses.
7. NYFW Street Style: Maria Cartagena 2
8. NYFW Street Style: Erika Batista, Nadia Candelario
9. NYFW Street Style: Kamie Crawford
Former Miss Teen USA 2010, Cubanita Kamie Crawford, 20, makes a Forever 21 dress look glam with Schutz Shoes gladiators and a Celine bag.
10. NYFW Street Style: Kamie Crawford 2
11. NYFW Street Style: Marina Santos
Hailing from Brazil, 25-year-old Fashion One TV host Marina Santos emerges from Lincoln Center in a sheer blouse and peach pink skirt with a geometric design.