Steal Their Wedding Style
By Verky Arcos | 12/17/2010 - 10:26 | 1 Comment
2010 had some of the most beautiful Latina brides ever. Joanna Garcia, Odette Yustman, LaLa Vazquez, Nicole Richie and Alexa Vega all tied the knot this year in unique and stylish fashion. While you may not want to steal Nicole's idea to have an elephant at your reception, here we show you how to steal a little bit of each bride's style.
Joanna Garcia recently tied the knot with New York Yankees Nick Swisher and was radiant in her Monique Lhullier ivory strapless drop-waist ball gown.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)