Sofia Vergara's Best Red Carpet Looks of All Time!
By Sugey Palomares | 01/27/2013 - 20:56 | 0 Comments
The Venezuelan haute couture designer Carolina Herrera, was the designer behind this pale-yellow and sequin dress that Sofia Vergara wore to the 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards in 2010. She finished this look with Lorraine Schwartz jewels. We love all of that bling!
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'