While floral pieces can bring out the feminine side of any girl, there are different ways to compliment your body and switch up your style with this trend. Here are some tips for wearing floral pieces to look your best this spring:
1. For a small frame, wear a smaller floral print to compliment your body.
2. A tall or plus-size body type can get away with a larger, bolder print.
3. If you have a pear-shaped body, wear a floral print on your upper frame to balance out your lower frame.
4. Wear a floral print to highlight a particular body part and a solid dark color to minimize the other.
5. Pair a feminine flowy dress with a tough-looking leather moto jacket and some rugged booties to get an edgy look.
6. To transition a casual daytime floral dress to nighttime, trade in the denim jacket and espadrilles for a blazer, strappy heels and statement jewelry.
7. If you try very bold or loud floral printed jeans or pants, keep the rest of the outfit simple and let the bottoms shine.
8. For the adventurous dresser, pair small floral prints with stripes.
Are you trying the floral trend this spring? Want to get a head start on shopping (and a discount)? Check out our exclusive florals sale with Flechada.com!