When you think of spring, you think of all these amazing shoes that come with it, so we decided to help you out and show you 20 of some of the hottest, trendiest heeled sandals that come in a not so comfy style!
1. Impractical Sandals: Zara
These Zara studded sandals have all kinds of trends happening: studs, B&W, and gladiator-inspired.
2. Impractical Sandals: B Brian Atwood
3. Impractical Sandals: Steve Madden
These colorful Steve Madden wedges may be high, but with such a high platform, they should be more comfy than they look.
4. Impractical Sandals: Alice + Olivia
Go with the color of the year with these wedge sandals in green snake by Alice & Olivia Steffie.
5. Impractical Sandals: Guess
Be different with these Guess Marciano Anora sandals that incorporate the espadrille weaving into a heel and not a wedge.
6. Impractical Sandals: Michael Kors
The platform and gold hardware make these Michael Kors heels an updated version of a classic shoe.
7. Impractical Sandals: Vince Camuto
If you’re having a bad day, these woven Vince Camuto Adrien sandals will brighten up anyone’s day!
8. Impractical Sandals: Armani
Add an ethnic flair to your look with these Armani Platform sandals that have a covered printed heel and sole.
9. Impractical Sandals: River Island
Go for an edgy look this spring with these River Island White zip front cut out stiletto sandals.
10. Impractical Sandals: BCBG
Add the trend of color blocking beyond your clothes and intro your shoes with these Runway Hex Color-Blocked sandals.
11. Impractical Sandals: Jessica Simpson
Tune into some global inspiration with these funky Jessica Simpson wedges.
12. Impractical Sandals: Sacha London
13. Impractical Sandals: Aldo
Every girl needs a sexy back shoe and these Aldo heels do the trick!
14. Impractical Sandals: Max Studio
These Max Studio Hand Waxed leather sandals will look great with some boyfriend jeans and a fun cropped top.
15. Impractical Sandals: Dorothy Perkins
Forget the traditional floral print, and go for a bolder more abstract botanical print with these floral cross-strap high sandals.
16. Impractical Sandals: Asos
These ASOS HELTER SKELTER Heeled Sandals will give you the mod look all the way!
17. Impractical Sandals: Piperlime
For a chic yet wearable look opt for these Rebecca Minkoff sandals.
18. Impractical Sandals: Victoria's Secret
This chunky heel on these VS Block-heeled Sandal will make all the difference when you’re out and about looking fab.
19. Impractical Sandals: Sam Edelman
Add the Western touch to a sophisticated heel and get Western glam with these Sam Edelman Sandals.
20. Impractical Sandals: Calvin Klein
You can wear practically anything with these minimalistic Calvin Klein High Heel Sandals. But still make a statement and, of course, look sexy!