8 Not So Basic Basics
By LeAura Luciano | 09/27/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
With the opening of the Uniqlo in Westfield Garden State Plaza Mall in New Jersey set to be the retailer’s largest mall store in the world, it got us excited about all the fall wardrobe staples. So what items do you need in your closet this season? Take a peek at some of fall’s essential wardrobe pieces.
Not just for the office! A well-fitting simple blazer can add sophistication to jeans and a tee. Play with proportion and shapes to see if you prefer peplum, utilitarian or feminine details.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'