While one-piece swimsuits were once seen as an abuela's bathing suit, they're now the new "it" suit. Here are some options that will keep you looking cute on the beach or by the pool.
1. One-Piece Swimsuits: Macy's
Take the basic black suit up a notch with this number.
Zipper Monokini One Piece, $84, macys.com
2. One-Piece Swimsuits: Tilly's
Looking to add some curves? This detailed suit should do the trick.
DAMSEL Fringe Swimsuit, $29.99, tillys.com
3. One-Piece Swimsuits: Urban Outfitters
Go tribal in this awesome suit.
UO Yes Master Mexicana One-Piece Swimsuit, $39.99, urbanoutfitters.com
4. One-Piece Swimsuits: American Eagle
The underwire top will keep you lifted and looking great.
AE One-Piece Swimsuit, $29.99, ae.com
5. One-Piece Swimsuits: Asos
This suit will define your waist to give you an hourglass figure.
ASOS Global Stripe Tie Waist Swimsuit, $49.71, asos.com
6. One-Piece Swimsuits: Karmaloop
Take a walk on the wild side with this fun one-piece.
Insight one-piece, $63.95, karmaloop.com
7. One-Piece Swimsuits: O'Neill
We know, it’s only rock n’ roll, but we like it. (And the suit too!)
O'NEILL AMERICANCA ONE PIECE, $60, nordstrom.com
8. One-Piece Swimsuits: White House Black Market
Keep things chic and stylish in this great piece.
Ruffled One-Shoulder One-Piece, $52.80, whitehouseblackmarket.com
9. One-Piece Swimsuits: Thread Sence
Hips don’t lie? Balance out your bottom with this great suit that draws attention to your upper-body.
Mandalynn Betty Black & Lime Swimsuit, $95, threadsence.com
10. One-Piece Swimsuits: Kenneth Cole
If you’re pear-shaped a swimsuit that skims the thigh like this one will have a slimming effect.
Kenneth Cole Reaction Swimsuit, $100, macys.com