Our favorite celebrities get styled to perfection in the hopes of making the 2012 Oscars ‘Best Dressed’ list. Latinas hit the red carpet in soft pastels and golden hues while Latinos kept it nice and classy. Find out who shined the brightest at the Academy Awards red carpet below!
1. 2012 Oscars: Best Dressed: Penelope Cruz
The Spanish actress glowed at the 2012 Oscars in a soft gray gown designed by Armani. Perfection!
2. 2012 Oscars: Best Dressed: Berenice Bejo
The Argentinean actress wore a light mint gown designed by Elie Saab at the 2012 Academy Awards. She finished off the look with beautiful emerald drop earrings.
3. 2012 Oscars: Best Dressed: Cameron Diaz
The half-Cuban star shined at the 2012 Oscars in a strapless pale peach gown with delicate touches of sequin designed by Gucci.
4. 2012 Oscars: Best Dressed: Jennifer Lopez
The Boricua star rocked the 2012 Oscars red carpet in a Zuhair Murad dress and jewelry by Lorraine Schwartz.
6. 2012 Oscars: Best Dressed: Antonio Banderas
The Spanish actor and wife Melanie Griffith modeled classic looks at the 2012 Oscars red carpet. Banderas embodied a true gentleman in a black suit and tie.
7. 2012 Oscars: Best Dressed: Nina Garcia
The Colombian fashion director defined glamour in a classic black gown at the 2012 Oscars.
8. 2012 Oscars: Best Dressed: Esperanza Spalding
The Afro-Latina walked the red carpet in a strapless baby blue gown at the 2012 Oscar Awards red carpet.
9. 2012 Oscars: Best Dressed: Mario Lopez
The Mexican American host hit the 2012 Oscars red carpet in a classic suit alongside beautiful co-host Maria Menounos.