By Lauren Cosenza | 09/15/2010 - 09:09 | 0 Comments
Even though you’re not necessarily headed back to school, every grown woman has her go-to fall uniform. And when Labor Day passes and temps cool, she pulls it out. After months of long-weekends, pool time and beach getaways, this outfit should symbolize getting back to business.
Not sure which pieces to put together to kick-start the season? We’re here to help!
By Miranda Noland | 08/27/2010 - 09:00 | 1 Comment
We spotted a hot new color combo on two of our favorite Latinas last night as they hit the town. There are plenty of luxe black and gold options out there for less than $100 so you can look just as sexy as Jessica Alba and La La Vazquez.
By Lauren Cosenza | 08/23/2010 - 09:29 | 0 Comments
After seasons of skin-tight silhouettes, studs and sharp shoulders, the looser lines of fall 2010 are a welcome change. Fashion had been, literally, holding it all in and now it’s letting it all out.
Soft, feminine draping is a fresh alternative to hard, angular cuts, and flatters no matter your figure or age.
By Lauren Cosenza | 08/09/2010 - 07:59 | 0 Comments
There’s no style item that makes a woman feel more like a goddess than a one-shoulder dress. Right now this trend is en fuego, so take notes from these sexy celebs and prepare to channel your inner fierceness!
By Lauren Cosenza | 08/02/2010 - 11:53 | 0 Comments
Through the decades, fashion has interpreted—and reinterpreted!—polka dots in countless ways. But at least one aspect of this classic pattern has always stayed the same: an impressive versatility that can take you from fun and flirty to sharp and sophisticated.
How to do dots depends as much on your age as your personal style. But no matter how old you are, there is...
By Alice Taranto | 07/28/2010 - 07:00 | 0 Comments
"It" handbags swing in and out of style as fast as you can get them in your hands, and fashion followers have seen the trends oscillate from extra-large carryalls to micro-purses, from graffiti printed to covered in fur. The latest trend tickling the fancy of fashionistas everywhere? The Wayuu Mochila Bag. And it's no wonder, as each bag is 100 percent...
By Kathryn Papanek | 06/23/2010 - 11:00 | 2 Comments
Ready or not, it’s beach season! To help you look your best while lounging poolside, we asked Heather Gross—style expert and buyer for intimate apparel company Bare Necessities—to share her advice on how you can select the most flattering swimsuit for your body type this summer. Just pick the...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'