By Miranda Noland | 01/09/2011 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
It's one week into the new year. How are you doing on your new year's resolutions? A majority of resolutions center around getting thinner and healthier. If you are anything like us, you may need some bright new gear or a virtual personal trainer to help you keep your butt in gear. It's the perfect way to reward yourself for sticking to your goals!
By Verky Arcos | 01/08/2011 - 15:30 | 2 Comments
The dominicana singer recently told us what her secrets are when it comes to taking style from flat to fierce!
1. “If you have a dress that is too long and you have no time to alter it, find a skinny, skinny belt in your closet. Adjust it over your waist, and fold the dress over it, making sure to hide the belt. See? Sometimes you throw a dress away because...
By Luisa Orozco | 01/04/2011 - 14:00 | 2 Comments
Just because the temperature is dropping and you have to bundle up doesn’t mean you have to give up on looking cute. This winter season go for a trendy bootie! They work for a festive party or the office and totally jazz up all that bulky winter wear.
By Luisa Orozco | 12/20/2010 - 13:45 | 0 Comments
A cute clutch has always been a fashion staple, and this season the choices are endless! With styles ranging from flashy to feminine to edgy, here are our fave party accessory picks to match whatever mood you may be in:
By Miranda Noland | 12/11/2010 - 12:30 | 0 Comments
A new dress for the holidays is fun, but a new pair of killer heels is dynamite! We have searched the internet far and wide to bring you the best party shoes under $100 to make your toes twinkle into 2011.
By Miranda Noland | 12/01/2010 - 12:30 | 0 Comments
With Thanksgiving over, two things are certain—lots of shopping and holiday parties are in store for the next few weeks! A fun and festive new frock is just what you need to get through the hustle and bustle of December. Check out these affordable suggestions that are sure to put you in the holiday spirit.
By Verky Arcos | 11/17/2010 - 16:22 | 0 Comments
Leopard print has been everywhere lately! Kat DeLuna rocked super sexy leopard print leggings for the music video for her new single, “Party O’Clock,” and Christina Aguilera wore sky-high leopard print pumps to the unveiling of her star on the...
- Millions of Americans Live Overseas, Report Says
- Raffi Torres Suspended, San Jose Sharks Lose Second Game To The L.A. Kings
- New OAS Report Eyes 'Health' Approach, Decriminalization Of Drugs In The Americas
- UFC: Vitor Belfort Vs. Luke Rockhold In Brazil
- A Daughter's Last Gift Turns Her Struggling Family Into New Millionaires