1. summer swim 01
1. Find a bikini with a wide waistband; make sure the band is covered with big, chunky embellishments so it'll add volume around caderas.
2. summer swim 02
2. You want a suit with hardware over the hips. Very eye-catching!
3. summer swim 03
3. A short, ruffled skirt-bottom covers hips, but in a fun, flirty way.
4. summer swim 04
4. String bikinis are perfect for shapely caderas. You can adjust the ties so they don't dig into hips and create bulges.
5. summer swim 05
1. It's all about the Brazilian bikini. The narrow bottoms reveal most of your butt cheeks. ¡Qué atrevida!
6. summer swim 06
2. Find a one-piece with a low-cut back; all the fabric—and attention—will be on your backside.
7. summer swim 07
3. Full-coverage bottoms actually make butts look bigger! Instead, go for a suit that reveals a quarter of each cheek. Muy flattering.
8. summer swim 08
4. Look for a wide waistband that covers the top half of your butt; it'll make your booty look half its size.
9. summer swim 09
1. Pick a suit with crochet detailing along the bust; it'll add volume and attract attention.
10. summer swim 10
2. If you go for a bikini, find a top with molded or padded cups to give your bust a big boost.
11. summer swim 11
3. If you have larger breasts, make sure your bikini top has enough fabric to cover each breast completely (you don't want any spillage!).
12. summer swim 12
4. Get a suit with one circular cut-out at the top; it'll prevent that awful uni-boob effect!
13. summer swim 13
1. Tight abs, anyone? Show them off in a tiny bikini with low-rise bottoms.
14. summer swim 14
2. A tank suit with large side cutouts brings the focus to your midsection.
15. summer swim 15
3. Try a one-piece with ruching down the front; it will hide any belly bulges.