We all know the rhyme "April showers bring May flowers", but this year let's skip the showers and start adorning ourselves with sweet, tiny floral patterns. They're adorable, fun and perfect for spring. Check out our floral finds—all for less than $60!
1. 2010 Spring Trends - Tiny Florals - Alloy Bustier
This floral print bustier ($23, alloy.com) is the best of both worlds--sexy meets girl next door.
2. 2010 Spring Trends - Tiny Florals - Victoria's Secret Swimsuit
This string bikini from Victoria's Secret ($15 for each piece, victoriassecret.com) is flirty and fun.
3. 2010 Spring Trends - Tiny Florals - Urban Outfitters Sandal
Deena & Ozzy's Lace Up Sandal ($38, urbanoutfitters.com) is sweet with a vintage feel. Pair them with dresses and shorts all summer long.
4. 2010 Spring Trends - Tiny Florals - Topshop Leggings
Leggings are still in, but they have been updated in cool prints like these floral ones from Topshop ($40, topshop.com). Wear them with an oversized tank or T-shirt for a comfortable and cool look.
5. 2010 Spring Trends - Tiny Florals - Old Navy Scarf
An easy way to add the floral trend to any outfit is with this bright jersey scarf ($10, oldnavy.com). Put it over a white or denim dress for the perfect accessory.
6. 2010 Spring Trends - Tiny Florals - Forever 21 Dress
Want a new dress for all your summer date nights? Try Forever 21's Floral Stamped Denim Dress ($25, forever21.com) with its sweetheart neckline and mini length.
7. 2010 Spring Trends - Tiny Florals - Wet Seal Wedges
These sky-high wedges (on sale for $16, wetseal.com) take the floral trend to new heights. Pair these with a more simple outfit so your feet do all the talking.
8. 2010 Spring Trends - Tiny Florals - Arden B Skirt
Arden B's Exposed Zipper Floral Skirt (on sale for $25, ardenb.com) is edgy and feminine.
9. 2010 Spring Trends - Tiny Florals - Gap Necklace
If you are looking for a unique, bohemian floral accessory, check out Gap's mini-floral wooden bead necklace ($35, gap.com). We love the mix of materials—floral-printed fabric is braided around half the necklace and the other half is made of dark wooden beads.
10. 2010 Spring Trends - Tiny Florals - Urban Outfitters Dress
The best thing about this halter dress from Urban Outfitters ($58, urbanoutfitters.com) is its sexy racerback. You can be sure that you will be turning heads in this floral frock--coming and going.