Put It In Neutral
By Shani Saxon-Parrish | 04/07/2008 - 23:03 |
When the weather first warms up, trade in your furs and down coats for something floatier and less dense. Consider a lightweight safari style jacket, like the luxurious Mulberry Canvas Jacket on the left for over a thousand dollars. Or you can go slightly lower budget, but still effortlessly classic with Forever 21's 3Q Cargo Jacket ($25, forever21.com). Like the Mulberry coverup, it's a safari-influenced take on the trench, only more affordable. Paired with jeans or over your flirty spring dress, you will look pulled together in no time.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'