Our Favorite Spring Dresses Under $50
By Verky Arcos | 04/19/2011 - 20:50 | 1 Comment
Spring is here (thank goodness!), so it’s time to break out the peep-toes to go along with the plethora of fabulous pretty dresses ranging from boho casual (think Alessandra Ambrosio at Coachella) to those little party numbers that J. Lo wears so well!
If you’re in need of some easy, breezy spring dresses, we’ve got you covered with everything under $50:
When running around on the weekend, you want to wear something comfy and cool. This Hurley Scout YC Dress fits the bill.
(Sale $31.20, zappos.com)
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President