15 Spring Dresses Under $100
By Latina Staff | 03/27/2012 - 17:06 | 0 Comments
Warmer temperatures means baring those legs in cute sundresses. Whether it's Easter Sunday, a wedding or just a family picnic, you need a great new dress. We've scoured the web for some of the prettiest and most affordable frocks. Check them out and get shopping!
Spring isn't the same without fancy picnics or Easter brunch. This adorable pink dress is perfect for any weekend event that requires you to be a little bit dressed up without overdoing it. ($64, LC Lauren Conrad for Kohls)
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'