By Samantha Leal | 06/19/2012 - 14:06 | 0 Comments
Here's what you need to know in the world of fashion!
Sao Paulo had their fashion week, and the hottest models divulged the difference between it and New York Fashion Week. Hint? They really like beachwear. [...
By Samantha Leal | 06/12/2012 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
- Brazilian-based brand Melissa most recently collaborated with fellow Brazilian designer Pedro Lourenco. Together, they've come out with two designs: a sandal with an ankle strap ($175) and a ballet flat ($90), which both come in a variety of colors. [...
By Samantha Leal | 06/05/2012 - 14:32 | 0 Comments
Here's what's going on in the world of fashion:
- Gucci is launching an eco-friendly shoe line, appropriately named "sustainable soles." The line only includes a men's shoe and a women's shoe, thus far, with more styles coming. They'll be available for purchase in June and are part of Gucci's ongoing commitment to the Copenhagen Fashion Summit, the...
By Samantha Leal | 05/22/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
Here’s what you need to know this week in fashion:
Carolina Herrera, who founded her fashion line in 1980, hit $1 billion in sales last year. Yep, a billion dollars. [WWD]
Mark Zuckerberg, now...
By Jill Pankow | 02/02/2012 - 14:07 | 0 Comments
In response to burgeoning Brazilian waistlines, some bikini manufacturers are finally beginning to sit up and take notice of the demand for plus-size bikinis.
The statistics institute ran a study in 2010 that revealed 48% of women and 50% of men are currently overweight compared to 29% of women and 18% of men in 1985. “It used to be bikinis were only in tiny sizes...
By Amaris Castillo | 11/10/2011 - 09:30 | 0 Comments
Nicole Richie’s becoming a mogul on the down low! Us Weekly is reporting that the 30-year-old fashion designer is designing a new collection for QVC.
The line by the part-Mexican designer will launch...
By Amaris Castillo | 10/26/2011 - 12:30 | 0 Comments
By Amaris Castillo | 09/20/2011 - 12:30 | 0 Comments
Mario Testino was awarded the Moët & Chandon Etoile Award last night in London, Women’s Wear Daily reports. At the Park Lane Hotel, the 56-year-old Peruvian-born fashion photographer received the inaugural...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'