Fashion News: Pedro Lourenco Collaborates with Melissa Shoes, Louboutin Sues and More!
06/12/2012 - 12:00 ||
- Brazilian-based brand Melissa most recently collaborated with fellow Brazilian designer Pedro Lourenco. Together, they've come out with two designs: a sandal with an ankle strap ($175) and a ballet flat ($90), which both come in a variety of colors. [Fashionista]
- H&M will be partnering with French label Maison Martin Marigela, with pieces going on sale in November. [Yahoo]
- Karl Lagerfield is hitting the beauty shelves with a new line for Shu Uemera. The line will be released just in time for the holidays in November. [Fashionologie]
- Christian Louboutin lost a suit for its red sole trademark -- again. A French court just gave Zara permission to use the red soles. This is the second time Louboutin has had trouble keeping its trademark -- its suit against YSL also failed in 2008. Tough luck, Louboutin. [Fashionista]
- The first looks at Jennifer Lopez's new tour wardrobe by Zuhair Murad have hit the internet. Check it. [WWD]