The 25 Greatest Latina Models of All Time!
By Samantha Leal | 05/21/2013 - 09:49 | 0 Comments
With a Peruvian mother and a Danish father, Helena was lucky to get some great genes! Not only is Helena a former signature Victoria’s Secret Angel and a former Miss Denmark, she’s appeared on many a magazine cover (Vogue, ELLE, Harper’s Bazaar, and W) and as the face of some of the biggest brands (Chanel, Prada, Valentino). She’s even gone on to design her own clothing as well as serve as creative director for Nylon magazine. She certainly keeps busy!
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'