Put away your star-shaped sunnies and opt to look fab with pieces that celebrate your country and sense of style.
1. Fourth of July Fashion: Aqua Tank
Our Service Men
For a more subdued independence look, go for an Army-inspired top that shows support to our troops.
Aqua Tank Army Star High Low, $48, bloomingdales.com
2. Fourth of July Fashion: Nasty Gal
To make these shorts look cool, you must wear them with combat boots and a distressed tee.
American Dream Cutoff Shorts, $52, nastygal.com
3. Fourth of July Fashion: DSW
Walk the Line
These casual flats are the perfect July 4th BBQ shoes to show your pride.
Mix No.6 Brylie Flat, $30, dsw.com
4. Fourth of July Fashion: Asos Scarf
Star Spangled Banner
IF your short on accessories you can always throw on a scarf to sass up your outfit.
Becksondergaard C-Diva Star Dapple Gray Scarf, $31, asos.com
5. Fourth of July Fashion: Sunglasses
These super cool shades have subtle details that celebrate our Independence day.
SHERIFF & CHERRY, $145, brownsfashion.com
6. Fourth of July Fashion: Yes Style
Red, White & Blue
Add the popular color block trend to Independence Day and get a fab casual sweater.
Color Block Oversized Sweater, $15, yesstyle.com
7. Fourth of July Fashion: TH Watch
Wrap It Up
Get a wrap around bracelet and be able to tell the time all at once with this versatile watch.
Tommy Hilfiger Watch, $64, macys.com
8. Fourth of July Fashion: Asos Earrings
Let your stars shine bright like a diamond.
Pernille Corydon Star Chain Earring, $72, asos.com
9. Fourth of July Fashion: Charlotte Russe Tank
Get a little rock n’ roll paired with some love and American pride for a unique statement.
American Flag Heart Tank, $19, charlotterusse.com
10. Fourth of July Fashion: Modcloth Dress
Go for a retro look with this A-line dress and look like a true lady.