Keeping it simple is the key to wearing lace this fall. If this isn’t your wedding day, or if you’re under the age of 100, then go easy with lace. It only takes a hint of the delicate fabric to turn a dull look into something seductive and utterly feminine.
1. Fall Trend - Lace - Victoria's Secret Tunic
2. Fall Trend - Lace - Bebe Skirt
Bebe's Lace Inset Skirt ($98, bebe.com) has wide bands of stretch wrapped around a lace layered mini skirt so you just get small glimpses of the lace underneath.
3. Fall Trend - Lace - Wet Seal Booties
These pink lace trimmed booties ($26.50, wetseal.com) are absolutely darling with a peep toe and bow on the front.
4. Fall Trend - Lace - Forever 21 Top
5. Fall Trend - Lace - Topshop Blazer
6. Fall Trend - Lace - Isabella Oliver Belt
This lace corset belt from Isabella Oliver ($129, isabellaoliver.com) is super sexy and waist-whittling, too!
7. Fall Trend - Lace - Stylestalker Dress
Stylestalker's One Shoulder Lace Dress ($132, shopnastygal.com) is three trends in one - bandage dress, one shoulder and lace!
8. Fall Trend - Lace - J Crew heels
J. Crew's Luciana lace heels ($298, jcrew.com) will bring class and femininity to any outfit.
9. Fall Trend - Lace - Newport News Gloves
Impratical as they may be, these little lace gloves (on sale for $15, newport-news.com) will instantly make you feel more like a lady.
10. Fall Trend - Lace - Leggings
Lace leggings, like these from Sugar Lips ($29, dillards.com), can be dressed up or down depending on what you're trying to achieve: a vintage ladylike look or a hard-edged rocker style.