Although diversity in the world of fashion continues to be an infuriatingly endless battle, we have a bit of hope after seeing several striking Latinas grace various runways at Fashion Week, taking place now in New York City. Latina cover model Sessilee Lopez has been extremely busy, walking in shows for Marc Jacobs, Diane Von Furstenberg and Narciso Rodriguez to name a few. We also spotted new fashion darling Arlenis Sosa Peña and Brazilian stunner Gracie Carvalho. She's definitely one to watch. Here's a look at our favorite models working the runways this week, as they change the fashion world's perceptions of beauty one catwalk at a time.
1. FW - Sessilee Lopez - Marc Jacobs
2. FW - Roza Gough - Arise
3. FW - Sessilee Lopez - Rachel Roy
4. FW - Roza Gough - Tracy Reese
5. FW - Sessilee Lopez - Badgley Mischka
6. FW - Arlenis Sosa - DVF
Effortless glam just comes way too easy for Dominican model Arlenis Sosa Peña at the Diane Von Furstenberg show. We're in love with this look!
7. FW - Sessilee Lopez - DVF
8. FW - Gracie Carvalho - DVF
9. FW - Arlenis Sosa - Narciso Rodriguez
Fashion star Arlenis Sosa Peña adds a touch of intrigue to the Narciso Rodriguez show.