Christina Aguilera Finds a New Partner
By Verky Arcos | 02/04/2011 - 12:48 |
The singer, who already has her own fragrance and made her big screen debut starring opposite Cher in last year's, Burlesque, is teaming up with Brazil's biggest fashion retail chain, C&A, for an exclusive clothing campaign that will debut in the first half of 2011.
The line will offer Brazilian women everything from sexy lingerie to flashy accessories and flirty apparel — including leopard and lace prints inspired by XTina's sultry style.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'