Sofia Vergara Wears $7 Million Worth of Jewels at Emmys!
By Samantha Leal | 09/23/2013 - 12:16 |
Whoa mami! Sofia Vergara looked absolutely gorgeous at the 2013 Emmy Awards, but it was all those jewels that had us doing double-takes. But the real shocker came when we found out the price tag for all that bling: $7 million. Yes, as in 7,000,000 dollars in jewelry!
The star wore Lorraine Schwartz jewels, totaling more 161 carats. Her earrings alone (set with rubies, sapphires and Colombian emeralds) totaled 100 carats. She finished her earrings off with a 40-carat Colombian emerald and diamond ring and a 21-carat Asscher-cut diamond ring.
Yowza! What do you think of Vergara's pricey accessories?
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro