Wacky outfits are the staple of every awards show! From pop artist Z LaLa to Mexicana Natalia Lafourcade, here are the 5 most outrageous looks from the 2013 Latin Grammy Awards:
1. Outrageous Latin Grammy Fashion: Z Lala
The 23-year-old pop artist took the prize for the most outrageous outfit with this futuristic and colorful look.
2. Outrageous Latin Grammy Fashion: Natalia Lafourcade
The Mexican pop-rock singer, who won for “Best Alternative Music Album,” appeared to be in tune with the universe in this mix patterned dress.
3. Outrageous Latin Grammy Fashion: Cucu Diamantes
While we can certainly appreciate the lacy top portion of Cucu’s dress, the feathery bottom just gave it too much of a bird-like feel.
4. Outrageous Latin Grammy Fashion: Natalie Cole
Nat King Cole’s daughter was clearly hoping to channel her inner Disney villain last night when she opted for this orange gown.
5. Outrageous Latin Grammy Fashion: Charo
We love Charo and she definitely looks amazing for a 62-year-old mujer! But this thigh-bearing piece would have looked much better without the flower accents and finger exposing gloves.