Jennifer Lopez has always blessed us with her amazing fashion sense — here are 10 style lessons we learned from her:
1. Style Lessons From Jennifer Lopez: Embrace Color
1. Embrace color
Lopez has always loved wearing color because it's a great way to spice up your outfit, and this bright mustard yellow Giambattista Valli Haute Couture dress was definitely proof of that.
2. Style Lessons From Jennifer Lopez: Pastels Are Your Friend
2. Dressing ladylike is still super sexy.
Lopez wore this beautiful Zuhair Murad dress to the premiere of Home with her kids Max and Emme. In this moment, J.Lo is showing us that dressing even if you are dressing like a lady you can amp up the sexiness factor. She does this perfectly with the length of the dress and the nude effect in the sleeves.
3. Style Lessons From Jennifer Lopez: Animal Print
3. Animal print doesn't have to be tacky.
J.Lo is the queen of rocking animal print and it's all because she makes sure to never over do it. The star rocked this Valentino dress and it was great because she let the dress stand out and didn't ruin it with wearing the same pattern shoes or going crazy with accessories.
4. Style Lessons From Jennifer Lopez: Neutrals
4. Everyone needs their princess moment
At least once in your life, women need to have that fairytale moment where you dress like a princess. Lopez is teaching us this with this amazing dress she wore to the Academy Awards a couple of years back.
5. Style Lessons From Jennifer Lopez: Cutouts
5. Cutouts are okay at any age.
Lopez is the QUEEN of cutout dresses, and this Charnel Zoe one is no exception. When you look at her in this dress, can you believe she is 46? This goes to show that if you have the body you should flaunt it in a sexy cutout dress — at any age.
6. Style Lessons From Jennifer Lopez: Sequins
6. Sequins, sparkle and glitter make everything better.
Just look at those legs and all of that sparkle! Jenny wore this Emilio Pucci dress and looked like royalty with her matching shoes and clutch. Proof anyone can rock sequin and sparkle if you keep it all in unison.
7. Style Lessons From Jennifer Lopez: Jumpsuits
7. Rocking a jumpsuit is always a good idea.
Ms. Lopez has always been a fan of rocking a jumpsuit and now we know why. This white Zuhair Murad piece is amazing on her and looks so effortless but also still gives her a whole lot of edge. Keep slaying, boo!
8. Style Lessons From Jennifer Lopez: Mini Dress
8. Mini dresses are always in style.
Jennifer has some killer legs and she knows it! It's probably the reason why she's always rocking mini dresses. This Anthony Vaccarello x Versus Versace tuxedo-like dress really embodies all of Lopez's style. Take a cue from her and flaunt them legs, ladies!
9. Style Lessons From Jennifer Lopez: Tracksuit
9. A tracksuit can always be glammed up.
This is a serious throwback picture of J.Lo but the lesson is still the same. If you pair a tracksuit with the right accesories, the look will go from blah to fab in seconds.
10. Style Lessons From Jennifer Lopez: Accentuate Your Curves
10. Accentuate your curves.
Lopez has curves for days and wearing a jumpsuit is the perfect way to show them off. Jumpsuits will hit a curvy woman in the all the right places and this Zuhair Murad Couture one on J.Lo is no exception.