Fashion Retrospective: Gloria Estefan
By Samantha Leal | 07/03/2012 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
Gloria Estefan has certainly made her mark when it comes to fashion. Whether dressing up for the red carpet or hanging out at an event with her hubby Emilio, the icon has a signature style that we’ve come to love. Here, we take a look at her fashion choices throughout the years.
A low-cut gown places the focus on the jewelry and her shoulders.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)