Eva Mendes' 8 Best Style Tips!
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 09/21/2013 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
The lovely Eva Mendes debuted as a guest editor for StyleList this week, and it comes as no surprise, considering the Cubana is one fashionable lady we wouldn't mind snagging advice from! With that said, we've rounded up 8 of Eva's best style tips -- check 'em out:
Eva's closet is a mix of old staples and new favorites, but the essential pieces she feels all women should have in their closets are: turbans, floral summer dresses, ankle boots, jean shorts, LBD and tights.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro