The NCIS star has been on the scene for a while, and her style has really started to shine. Take a look at her ten best red carpet looks, and let us know: which is your favorite?
1. Cote de Pablo Best Looks: 2008 ALMA Awards
2008 ALMA Awards
The actress looked lovely in a white, gathered gown with a halter neckline. We love the train!
2. Cote de Pablo Best Looks: 2009 Imagen Awards
2009 IMAGEN Awards
Lady in red! Cote looks stunning in this satin number with a sweetheart neckline.
3. Cote de Pablo Best Looks: 2010 CBS Event
2010 CBS Event
At a CBS event for ‘Cruze Into The Fall,’ the actress kept it fun in a teal frock with ruffled accents and nude platforms.
4. Cote de Pablo Best Looks: 2011 Rolling Stone Bash
2011 Rolling Stone Bash
Sparkle and shine! Cote looked rock n’ roll ready at a Rolling Stone bash in a sequin pewter mini dress.
5. Cote de Pablo Best Looks: 2011 CBS Upfront
2011 CBS Upfront
Striking a pose at the 2011 CBS Upfront, Cote kept it simple in a white dress with sheer details.
6. Cote de Pablo Best Looks: 2011 Crystal + Lucy Awards
2011 Women in Film Crystal + Lucy Awards
The actress looked great in an all-black outfit that showed off a bit of shoulder. We love the sleek bun!
7. Cote de Pablo Best Looks: 2011 Teen Choice Awards
2011 Teen Choice Awards Party
Cote kept it fun in this satin romper with strappy nude platforms.
8. Cote de Pablo Best Looks: 2011 ALMA Awards
2011 ALMA Awards
Ow ow! The actress looked amazing in a black strapless gown with slit.
9. Cote de Pablo Best Looks: 2012 Tony Awards
2012 Tony Awards
Showing off her curves in a fiery red dress, the actress certainly makes a big impression.
10. Cote de Pablo Best Looks: 2012 ALMA Awards
2012 ALMA Awards
Cote takes a cue from I Dream of Jeannie (in the best way) with this one-shouldered gown and high bun. So fun!