It's hard to not look like a winner when wearing silver and gold on the red carpet. These two shimmering, eye-catching colors—which are so hot this season—make a bold statement that many of our favorite Latinas don't shy away from. See who sparkles and shines on our best-dressed list.
1. 040910 Best Dressed: Silver & Gold: Shakira
While performing on the Austrian show Wetten dass...? on March 27, Shakira danced in a gold sequin tank, gold cuffs and a orangish-red flamenco skirt.
2. 040910 Best Dressed: Silver & Gold: Tatyana Ali
At the Ernest Borgnine Pre-Oscar party in Universal City on March 5, Tatyana Ali dazzled in a silver draped strapless dress with silver sandals and swept back hair.
3. 040910 Best Dressed: Silver & Gold: Christian Serratos
Twilight actress Christian Serratos uses a chic black bow belt to cinch her gold sequined dress at the E! Oscar Viewing and After Party on March 7 in Hollywood.
4. 040910 Best Dressed: Silver & Gold: Susie Castillo
Susie Castillo strikes a pose in her silver strapless dress with black and silver sandals at the Inaugural St. Jude "Estrellas Por La Vida Gala" in Los Angeles on April 6.
5. 040910 Best Dressed: Silver & Gold: Camilla Belle
At the 3rd Annual Women In Film Pre-Oscar Party on March 4, Camille Belle wore a stunning maroon and gold Jason Wu sheath with white pumps and Cartier jewelry.
6. 040910 Best Dressed: Silver & Gold: Eva Longoria Parker
Eva Longoria Parker is all smiles in her silver sequined cardigan, black leggings and navy blue Hermes "Birken" bag at the Los Angeles premiere of The Joneses on April 8.
7. 040910 Best Dressed: Silver & Gold: Demi Lovato
Demi Lovato is chic in her gold pleated strapless mini dress at the 18th Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation's Oscar Viewing Party in Los Angeles on March 7.
8. 040910 Best Dressed: Silver & Gold: Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez looks like a fashionista in her Christian Cota gold and multi-colored sequin skirt, black BCBG Max Azria ruffled blouse and black pumps at her Wizards of Waverly Place fashion show in London on April 7.