Best And Worst Dressed: What Our Latinas Wore
By Latina Staff | 01/18/2008 - 14:36 |
Love 'em or hate 'em, when our Latinas step out, they put on a show. This past week, our stars stole the spotlight in more ways than one. Here, our highlights of the looks we loved and the ones we loathed. Tell us which ones you liked best.<poplink width="500" height="615" target="/latina/slideshow/index.jsp?name=fashion1210"> Click here</poplink> To view this week's best and worst dressed, now.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'