Who Wore It Best: Shakira vs. Jennifer Lopez?
By Miranda Noland | 11/23/2009 - 12:00 |
Two of our favorite Latinas have worn the very bold Herve Leger pailette embellished bandage dress with one sleeve. Last night, Shakira wore the stunner to perform at the American Music Awards with black boots and side parted blonde waves. A month ago, Jennifer Lopez wore the same dress with strappy Louboutins and big curls to debut her new video for "Fresh Out the Oven featuring Pitbull" at LIV at Fontainebleau in Miami. So, tell us...
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder