POLL: Jennifer Lopez's Double Dose of Gucci
By Miranda Noland | 11/22/2010 - 16:00 |
You better believe if Jennifer Lopez is the guest of honor at an event, she will have at least one wardrobe change.
At the launch of the Gucci Children's Collection, Jennifer wore two very different head-to-toe Gucci looks. She arrived in a strapless taupe dress with studded strappy green sandals and a black clutch. Then La Lopez changed into a black halter jumpsuit with a gold embellished neckline. She accessorized her second look with a gold belt, gold jewelry and black strappy platform sandals.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President