Paz de la Huerta's 5 Wackiest Fashions
By Verky Arcos | 09/20/2011 - 10:30 | 0 Comments
Paz de la Huerta has always marched to the tune of her own drummer. Her unique style and funky take on fashion make her one to watch on the red carpet, but sometimes, her wild choices miss the mark. We're always for ladies who take fearless risks, so here's to Paz de la Huerta and her five funkiest fashion choices ever!
At the premiere of the Devil’s Double, de la Huerta wore a see-through lace top and skin-tight shiny 80’s inspired hot pants that may have been just one size too small.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro