With the 11th annual Latin Grammy's coming up, we wanted to take a look back at some of the craziest red carpet appearances since the awards show began! Here are our picks for the most outrageous faux pas that some of our celebs have committed.
1. Latin Grammy Fashion: La Vida Boheme
Venezuelan Rockers La Vida Bohème decided to wear their art on their sleeves, literally, for the Latin Grammy awards.
2. Latin Grammy Fashion: Charytin
Charytin looked like she had fun on the red carpet while she twirled around in her peasant-inspired outfit.
3. Latin Grammy Fashion: Rosario
Singer Rosario looked like a Tribal Queen while she posed in the press room at the Latin Grammys.
4. Latin Grammy Fashion: Gloria Estefan
Latin royalty Gloria Estefan seemed to be channeling the Wild Wild West with this white leather and fringe ensemble.
5. Latin Grammy Fashion: Carlos Santana
Guitarist Carlos Santana promoted peace and the Virgin Mary on the red carpet.
6. Latin Grammy Fashion: Alejandra Guzman
Singer Alejandra Guzman has always been unique, so her choice of this "peacock-inspired" dress was no surprise to us.
7. Latin Grammys Fashion: Roselyn Sanchez
Actress Roselyn Sanchez shined on the red carpet with an embellished "back-side" that left little to the imagination.
8. Latin Grammy Fashion: Ivy Queen
Reggaetonera Ivy Queen sported a white and gold ensemble, but her nails were the center of attention.
9. Latin Grammy Fashion: Jenni Rivera
Jenni Rivera somehow channeled a flamenco dancer and the LA Lakers simultaneously.
10. Latin Grammy Fashion: Mala Rodriguez
Music Artist Mala Rodriguez gave Christina Aguilera some competition with her Moulin Rouge-inspired corset dress.
11. Latin Grammy Fashion: Charo
Charo likes to be seen, no matter the cost — even if it means wearing an fringe-embellished gold dress.
12. Latin Grammy Fashion: Shakira
Shakira wore the perfect one piece-suit to shimmy her hips while performing on stage!