The MTV Video Music Awards had some definite jaw-dropping moments (did you see that Miley Cyrus performance?), but one highlight was the night’s great fashion. Take a peek at the most stylish red carpet moments:
1. MTV VMAs Best Dressed: Selena Gomez
Selena is all grown up and looking amazing in an Atelier Versace gown.
2. MTV VMAs Best Dressed: Naya Rivera
Sleek in a black Sen Couture gown with cutouts, Naya knew how to work the camera.
3. MTV VMAs Best Dressed: Snooki
The plunging neckline and curve-hugging gown was a win for the red carpet.
4. MTV VMAs Best Dressed: Melanie Iglesias
The Girl Code star showed off her assets and curves in this purple ruched gown.
5. MTV VMAs Best Dressed: JWoww
Jenni Farley aka JWoww went the glamour route in this Old Hollywood-inspired gown and updo.
6. MTV VMAs Best Dressed: Joan Smalls
Work it! Joan kept it fun and flirty in a Viktor & Rolf minidress with some serious Casadei footwear. Accented with a gold necklace, this look was, in a word: fierce.