Jennifer Lopez, J.Lo, Jenny from the block -- however you may know her, Jennifer Lopez turns 43 today! And while we'd love to get her anti-aging secrets (seriously), we thought we'd celebrate by looking at the pop diva's red carpet fashion reign. Take a peek at some of her best looks and let us know: which one is your favorite?
1. Jennifer Lopez 10 Best Dresses: 2000 Grammys
The dress that started it all! This sheer green dress left little to the imagination at the Grammy Awards. Work it girl!
2. Jennifer Lopez 10 Best Dresses: 2002 Oscars
Wearing a pale pink dress with a structured bodice and mermaid sillouhette at the Academy Awards. The hair might have been a bit much for some, but how can you not love the dress?
3. Jennifer Lopez 10 Best Dresses: 2003 Oscars
The Boricua star looked simply regal at the Academy Awards in this one-shoulder, tiered dress with detailing. Topped with Harry Winston jewelry, she looked so chic and sophisticated.
4. Jennifer Lopez 10 Best Dresses: 2007 Met
Looking statuesque in a metallic gown with empire detailing. The hairclip polishes off the look!
5. Jennifer Lopez 10 Best Dresses: 2010 Grammys
Pulling off a showstopping dress that mixes both high and low. The star always looks great in metallics!
6. Jennifer Lopez 10 Best Dresses: 2010 Met
Jennifer looks absolutely ethereal at the Met Gala. Talk about a gorgeous gown!
7. Jennifer Lopez 10 Best Dresses: 2010 Apollo Theater
Jennifer shows off her killer bod in a low-cut, body-hugging gold dress and heels. Can she do no wrong?
8. Jennifer Lopez 10 Best Dresses: 2011 Golden Globe Party
Ballerina-chic? The star rocked a nude, sheer dress with feather skirt and bell sleeves at a party for the Golden Globes.
9. Jennifer Lopez 10 Best Dresses: 2011 Grammys
The diva shows off her amazing legs in this short, sparkly mini-dress with killer matching heels at the Grammy Awards.
10. Jennifer Lopez 10 Best Dresses: 2012 Vanity Fair
Can you say stunning? This gorgeous deep-plunge dress (something the pop diva is quite fond of) worn at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party gets a dose of added drama with the sheer sides with appliques. The small clutch and updo keeps things simple and elegant.