Fashion Transformation: Adrienne Bailon
By Miranda Noland | 04/16/2012 - 14:07 | 0 Comments
Former Cheetah Girl, Adrienne Bailon, has never shied away from trends and fashion risks on the red carpet. This talented star doesn't mind showing off her curves and beautiful bronzed skin in cut-out mini-dresses and see-through shirts. Check out how her fashion choices have evolved over the years.
Adrienne barely looks like herself in this picture from the premiere of Tiger Cruise. She rocked a pink tie-dyed one-shoulder tunic, cut-off denim capris and pink shoes with clear heels.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'