The Best Dressed Latinas of 2010
By Miranda Noland | 01/03/2011 - 08:00 | 0 Comments
14. Nicole Richie in Winter Kate
Nicole traded in her usual bohemain style for a chic Winter Kate peach strapless silk dress at the 2010 Glamour of Year Awards in London on June 8, where she accepted the Entrepreneur of the Year Award for her Winter Kate and House of Harlow 1960 fashion lines.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'
- Civil Rights Groups Ask Texas Police To Stop Using Tasers On Students
- Mexico World Cup Draw: El Tri Lands In Group A With Brazil, Croatia And Cameroon