New York Fashion Week may be over, but these stars definitely have style that can go on and on. See the most fashionable stars of the week:
1. Best Dressed 091313 Dascha Polanco
The actress (Orange is the New Black) looked fantastic at the Houghton fashion show in this number, which featured a pink, full skirt. Topped off with a chunky necklace and ankle strap heels, we’d say this was a definite win!
2. Best Dressed 091313 Melonie Diaz
The actress looked lovely in this Marchesa number while attending the designer’s show at NYFW.
3. Best Dressed 091313 Hilaria Baldwin
The new mama looked great in this simple, chic number at the Rachel Zoe fashion show.
4. Best Dressed 091313 Adrienne Bailon
Adrienne showed off her amazing curves in this printed dress and strappy shoes at the Betsey Johnson fashion show.
5. Best Dressed 091313 Rocsi Diaz
Rocsi looked sensational while pairing leather shorts with a crisp white top and cropped sweater at DKNY’s 25th birthday bash in NYC.
6. Best Dressed 091313 Daisy Fuentes
Daisy looked every part the star at the Carolina Herrera show in this orange collared dress with gold accents.
7. Best Dressed 091313 Paz Vega
Lady in red! Wearing a red sleek dress, the star looked amazing at the Spanish unveiling of the new fragance 'Her Golden Secret' at the Cervantes Institute. We love the leopard shoes!
8. Best Dressed 091313 Jessica Alba
Jessica wore this sophisticated, black-and-white number at the Narciso Rodriguez fashion show. Gorgeous!
9. Best Dressed 091313 Elsa Pataky
The actress supported her husband Chris Hemsworth at the premiere of his movie Rush while wearing this white patterned gown.
10. Best Dressed 091313 Bella Thorne
At the DVF fashion show, the Cubanita rocked this red and purple jumpsuit with strappy sandals. Love!
11. Best Dressed 091313 Nina Garcia
Fashion editor Nina Garcia looked absolutely stunning in this black ensemble, featuring high-waisted pants and a lace-print top.
12. Best Dressed 091313 La La Anthony
La La Anthony
Now this is how you rock a leather dress! LaLa trimmed it with a gold belt and heels at the 12 Years A Slave premiere.